Bart I. Ring
Bart I. Ring is a leading consumer rights attorney, with an expert knowledge in construction defect, insurance bad faith, real estate transactions of all kinds, personal injury, and other consumer-related cases. Some of his significant areas of expertise include:
* Construction Defect: Litigated hundreds of cases involving construction problems involving design, construction quality, materials, and engineering. Experience in investigating, evaluating, resolving, and, when necessary, litigating construction defect disputes on behalf of homeowners associations, community associations, individual homeowners, and commercial property owners. Experience with a vast array of expert witnesses to help in the investigation of the cases including forensic architects, repair contractors; technical experts, including geotechnical, structural, and civil engineers; and standard trade experts in plumbing, windows, roofing, and concrete.
Bart also litigated to conclusion several hundred Northridge earthquake insurance cases against major insurance carriers such as Allstate, State Farm Insurance, Farmers Insurance, Mid-Century Insurance, Geico Insurance Company, 20th Century Insurance, Prudential Insurance Company and others. Bart participated in the coordination of several hundred cases relating to the extension of the statute of limitations for earthquake victims to sue their insurers for failing to pay claims.
* Personal Injury: Litigated hundreds of personal injury cases involving both serious and moderate bodily injury occurring as a result of automobile versus automobile accidents, pedestrian accidents, workplace accidents and related incidents.
* Real Estate: Litigated and negotiated hundreds of real estate related matters including the representation of General Contractors, Subcontractors, Landlords, and other property owners in all facets of the construction spectrum. Experience also includes litigating boundary disputes between property owners (both commercial and residential).
* Homeowner Association disputes: Bart has represented numerous owners of condominiums, town homes and single family residences in claims against their Homeowners Association(s). These disputes have included the mediation, arbitration and litigation of matters involving the interpretation of the applicability of the Association's CC&R's, damages to condos and homes arising out of common area defects that are the responsibility of the Association to maintain and repair.
* Clients include all types of consumers, entrepreneurs, business owners, policyholders, homeowners, and homeowners associations.
Bart has a long and successful record in the courtroom with 28 years of experience. He has recovered more than $125 million for his clients, with verdicts, judgments, and settlements. He has skillfully taken numerous cases through trial and appeal in state and federal courts, arguing before:
* California State Supreme Court
* California Court of Appeal
* Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal
Bart's unique blend of courtroom experience, legal expertise, and experience has allowed him to successfully battle the largest insurance carriers, biggest developers and toughest corporations on behalf of his clients.
Bart also delivers a personal touch to his representation of all his clients and remains at the forefront of every litigation, no matter how small or large.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Disputes
- Construction Defect
- Insurance Disputes Including Actions Against all Insurance Carriers
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Corporate and Partnership Disputes and Dissolutions
- Elderly Abuse Claims
- Wrongful Death
- Wills, Trusts and Probate-Related Disputes and Litigation
- Employment Disputes
- Southwestern University School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1985
- University of Southern California
- B.A. - 1982
- Major: Journalism
Against Donald J. Trump