Mr. Ring’s Record Of Success Stands On Its Own
For nearly 35 years, Bart Ring has fought relentlessly for his clients. Mr. Ring takes great pride in providing the individualized attention every client deserves. He has obtained millions of dollars for his clients in settlements, verdicts and judgments.
Mr. Ring represents clients throughout the Los Angeles county area, as well as Ventura, Riverside and Orange counties. His office is conveniently located in Woodland Hills, California.
If you would like an honest assessment of your case and realistic evaluations based on his over 30 years of experience please call 818-835-5842 Mr. Ring to schedule your free initial consultation.
To learn more about why Mr. Ring is the right choice for your litigation case, click the link below:
A Lawyer Committed To Serving His Clients
Mr. Ring values each and every client. The relationship he seeks to build with you is critical in developing the necessary communication required to succeed in any litigation.
Mr. Ring represents his clients in many types of civil disputes, including those involving:
- Real Property and Construction Defect Lawsuits
- Business Disputes and Complex Litigation
- Physical and Financial Elder Abuse Claims
- Contested Estates and Probate Litigation
- Injuries Caused by Car Collisions, Slip and Falls and Other Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Employment Disputes
There Is No Easy Case. Preparation Is The Key To Your Success.
Having been a lifelong litigator, Mr. Ring knows that there is no “sure thing” or “easy case.” Any attorney who advises his clients that his/her case is a “slam dunk” is simply “blowing smoke”. Every case demands attention to detail, preparation, and hard work. There are no short cuts when litigating. Mr. Ring’s commitment to your success will be demonstrated throughout your case as he develops the proper strategy and implements the right game plan to ensure a successful outcome.
The Four Steps Of Litigation
Mr. Ring breaks litigation down into four stages:
- Case Evaluation: In your first meeting with Mr. Ring, he will give you a straightforward and honest assessment of your case. He will answer any questions and give you his thoughts on the strengths and weaknesses of your case. After the evaluation, he will work with you to develop a sensible legal strategy.
- Case Preparation: Extensive preparation and thorough research is, in Mr. Ring’s experience, the only proven way to get positive results. After a careful analysis of your case, Mr. Ring will pursue the legal approach necessary to achieve your goals.
- Trial: In the event your case is not resolved, the preparation undertaken in the months of litigating your case will be utilized at trial. Trial requires extensive preparation, effective examination of witnesses and focus as to the issues that will mean the difference in a successful outcome.
- Appeals: In the event your case is adjudicated against you, the appellate process may be an alternative. While costly and lengthy, it is still an option that can be considered under appropriate circumstances.
Mr. Ring’s landmark case against Donald J. Trump, Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump Jr. and The Trump Organization shows his commitment to take on any opponent. To schedule your free consultation with Mr. Ring call 818-835-5842 or fill out the contact form. He offers flexible scheduling and will find a meeting time that fits in your schedule.
Against Donald J. Trump